Tornados



I love a good thunderstorm.  As a kid my dad and I used to sit on the breezeway between our house and the garage and watch the lightening and listen to the thunder.  We would watch the ditch in front of our house fill up with water and cout seconds between lightening strikes and the sound of thunder.

Yesterday, Mother Nature crossed the line from showing her power to causing destruction.  The surrounding areas where I grew up had terrible thunderstorms and tornados.  I'm very thankful that my family and friends are safe but I hurt for those close by who are not.  Lives are destroyed and the only thing left to do it pick up the pieces.  When I figure out the best way to help I'll let you know, in the meantime please keep KY, IN, and OH in your thoughts and prayers.

Comments

  1. Yea for you making the deadline. We've been reading about the storms all day and watching on the news. Horrific. Glad to hear your family and friends are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason when Mother Nature lashes out her fury. We had the same in our state of Missouri just a couple days ago too. What amazes me is how one side of the street might be just fine and the other side completely demolished. I am glad you are safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Possibilities

DIY Literacy Reflection 1 #cyberPD

PB 10 for 10