Today

Today was one of those days where this morning feels like it was a week ago. Any section of my day could be a whole post on its own but I'm too worn out think that much. Here are some words and phrase that describe my day.

Beautiful morning
Kids extra quiet
One student late ( explains quiet)
"I'm special because I can sew"
"I'm special because I'm a great big brother"
"Theres nothing special about me..."
SSSNNNAAAKKKEEEE!
No less than 54678 questions about snakes
Snake research and learning
Confused
Frightened
Tears
Bruises
Splinter
"this is my best story EVER...can you read it, can you read it now?" It was his best ever!!
Making tough decisions
Questions
Changes
Uncertainty
Manicure :-)
Grocery
Home
Dinner
Shopping for gift for tomorrow
Eyes barely open
Good night

Comments

  1. Nicole,
    That is quite a day! I loved your 54678 questions about snakes....and the sweetness of the best story EVER! When I look at your day I'm impressed by all you have accomplished.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy, I'm sure you would havea similar list.

      Delete
  2. With days like the one you had, you could write a novel!

    Yea for manicures! Sounds like you deserved to do something nice for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my favorite line "One student late (explains quiet)"! I love it. I also understand those kind of days. I hope tonight brings a restful slumber and tomorrow brings renewed energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole - I loved your slice! It leaves us all wanting more. Hope you rest well tonight - you've earned it!

    P.S. Please slice soon about the snake, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posted the snake story, hope you like it. Some of the other stories will have to wait a couple weeks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dynamic Teaching For Deeper Reading Reflection 1

Summer Possibilities

PB 10 for 10